- When everyone in the whole world believes one thing and you are the only one who believes differently it’s very tempting to assimilate.
- When a man kneels before a woman, it’s a gesture of chivalry. When a woman kneels before a man, it’s unseemly.
- The act of feeding someone is the ultimate act of care and affection. We are fed in the Eucharist, by our mothers when we are infants, by our parents as children, by our friends at parties, by a lover when we feast on another’s body …. and on occasions on another’s soul.
- Today I decided to forgive you. Not because you apologised or because you acknowledged my pain that you caused me, but because my soul deserves peace.
- Give yourself time to heal. Don’t expect the next person to be a bandaid for what the last person did. Read that again.
Follow me on Twitter –
Listen Healing & Meditation Music
Disclaimer: This blog post contains an affiliate link, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission, if you click through and make a purchase.