- The resentment I held towards others receded.
- I started to process my anger as sadness and disappointment.
- I allowed myself to take as long as I needed to grieve.
- I started doing things despite my fear of the unknown or worst-case scenario.
- I began trying to understand the other person’s perspective and narrative instead of personalising everything.
- I used words like anxious, sad, disappointed etc to express my emotions.
- I designed the type of life I wanted to sustain.
- I owned my power to make choices.
Source – www.nedratawwab.com