- Put things in perspective. Ask yourself ‘will this matter in a week or even a day’
- Start journaling. Write down what you want to accomplish during the day.
- Breaking things down will reduce overthinking and at the end of the week you will see everything you’ve achieved.
- Meditate, Exercise and try to be outdoors more. These activities release Serotonin. (Happy Chemicals)
- Don’t wait for perfect timing, it’s unrealistic and a waste of time. Progress is key. Not perfection.
- Accept that you are trying your best. Don’t beat yourself up. Be proud of what you have already achieved.
Disclaimer: This blog post contains an affiliate link, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission, if you click through and make a purchase.