- We are emotionally drained.
- Adaptive mechanism – Growing up, uncertainty was common, planning/organising often led to disappointment.
- It’s a way to manage anxiety short term (while creating more long term)
- We are afraid of finishing a task as it may leave us open to external criticism.
- The task is not in alignment with internal wants/needs.
- We don’t have (or don’t believe we have) the skillset to complete the task.
- We are afraid of the outcomes. What comes next.
Disclaimer: This blog post contains an affiliate link, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission, if you click through and make a purchase.