- Focus on what you can do today, not what you didn’t do yesterday.
- Break down large tasks into smaller, more manageable subtasks.
- Credit yourself for what you accomplished today, however small it may be.
- Take a short break every hour.
- Don’t worry if your mind drifts. Just bring your attention back to the task.
- Each day, jot down two – three things you accomplished and two – three things to do tomorrow.
- Aim for ‘good enough’ not perfection.
Disclaimer: This blog post contains an affiliate link, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission, if you click through and make a purchase.