- Become aware of who and what triggers your self-comparisons.
- Remember that other people’s ‘outsides’ can’t be compared to your ‘insides’
- Repeat whenever necessary ‘Money doesn’t buy happiness, and it never will’
- Stop and remind yourself of what’s good in your life right now.
- Use comparisons as motivation to improve what matters. Who inspires you to live better?
Disclaimer: This blog post contains an affiliate link, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission, if you click through and make a purchase.