- To repair relationships that were one-sided.
- To be over responsible because the people around you were under responsible.
- To keep the peace around you while the peace inside of you was erupting.
- To fulfil roles others created for you.
- To fix or try to change someone who’s not willing to change themselves.
- To show someone else how to be in a relationship.
- To figure it all out without emotional guidance.
- To perform for love or validation.
Disclaimer: This blog post contains an affiliate link, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission, if you click through and make a purchase.